Sunday 22 July 2012

Apologies for my absence!

I must apologise to my reader (singular intentional) for being absent from blogging for so long. And of course I've left a puzzle hanging, with my explanation of the impossible lottery puzzle.

I've been distracted by the acquisition of an iPad, a birthday, a trip abroad and various computer games (especially Supreme Commander 2 which I have recently discovered I quite like). The Steam Summer Sale has also been reminding me how much I love games.

I'm not sure my enthusiasm for this blog will ever quite get back to the levels it had before this hiatus, but I do intend to write at least a few more posts. Let's see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Sorry for my lack of emailing too. In all honesty, it's been because moving back home has been very tiring and depressing for me. I intensely dislike living here with these people, and it just gets me down with no end to it. I'll try my best to be in brighter spirits and get back into our conversations, but I just don't know when I'll have the energy.

    ReplyDelete